The Home Work routine for all of the Middle Years Classes is to complete the Homework given out on Monday by that Thursday.
We will discuss this in greater detail at the Acquaintance Night and then publish it on our Blog in a new section called Documents.
Students are starting to get the hang of the new routines and most are using their diaries well. I usually check the diaries on a weekly basis so that I can identify students who need help with organisation. If parents have written a note in the diary, I ask that the diary is placed on my desk in the morning by the student.
Students now have Studyladder usernames and passwords. They were glued into their diaries in the Notes section today.
In maths we have been discussing numbers and place value and have used the terms - tens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions. Some students have worked on numbers as large as trillions.
The Maths websites below will help them to consolidate this work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.